We sell Enertronica Santerno and Siemens frequency converters used in industry for smart and economical control of electric motors. We can also offer converters for converting energy from renewable sources into a common grid.
⌂ We always have a large selection of the most common frequency converters in our warehouse:
Siemens – V20, G120 and S120 series.
Santerno – Sinus B, M and Penta series.
For this reason, we can quickly offer a frequency converter suitable for controlling your electric motor.
The main parameters of the proposed frequency converters:
- power – 0.12 kW to 6,000 kW;
- supply voltage range – from 200 V to 690 V;
- network frequency – 50-60 Hz;
- protection class – IP00, IP20, IP54;
- fully digitized and designed to perform tasks requiring high-precision control of servomotors;
- modern security features installed: STO, emergency mode, etc.;
- with remote control modules for configuring frequency converters.
Most of our frequency converters can have pre-programmed technological control algorithms required for the respective program, and the parameters can be set by a computer.
Wide range of communication possibilities: Profinet, Profibus, Modbus and etc.
We also offer all frequency converter accessories on the market: output reactor, input filters, braking resistors, etc.
⌂ We also offer automation engineering services such as installation, commissioning and configuration of frequency converters according to your technical task. We advise in case of failures.
For more useful information, see:
- Santerno catalogue
- SIEMENS catalogue
- Sunway catalogue (for wind, solar and hydro energy)
- Iris blue catalogue (for wind, solar and hydro energy)