Printer and applicator in one
Adhesive label printing and application (print and apply) systems
Durable, reliable, high-performance devices suitable for 24/7 work environments.
- Comply with GS1 requirements;
- Wide application in automated packaging lines. Thanks to a wide range of accessories, these labelling devices can be easily adapted to existing or newly installed packaging lines;
- Extremely wide range of adhesive label application methods and parameters for both low and very high performance lines;
- If necessary, the applicator can be easily replaced with an applicator using another adhesion method;
- Environmentally friendly, 95% recyclable;
- “No tools” – quick change of print head and roller in less than 60 seconds;
- This type of labelling equipment can reach up to 125 packages/minute regardless of the content and complexity of the printed text;
- Adhesive label application accuracy is ± 0.25 mm;
- The device is able to process a large stream of data in real time (2D code, barcode, etc.).
Please find more information in the catalogues:
- Adhesive label printing-application device NO. 2200
- More printing-application options for adhesive labels
- Adhesive label printing-application device for pallets – NO. 2200
Markem Imaje 2200 series eTouch-S applicator
The state-of-the-art eTouch-S applicator ensures full compliance with safety and GS1 standards without the need to adjust production output or make costly changes to existing production methods and/or packaging controls.
The innovative eTouch-S applicator has built-in artificial intelligence to ensure that labels are applied to an exacting standard on every pack, with the highest production efficiency and in the safest way possible.
The applicator’s unique SoftTouch technology ensures precise labelling in production lines with variable output.
Please find more information about the 2200 series e-Touch-S applicator in the catalogue:
We are the official partner of Markem-Imaje in Lithuania and Latvia.
CONSULTATIONS AND ORDERING
Contact by phone +370 685 53164 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Our specialists will provide you with all the necessary information, answer any questions and help you make the right decision.