Automated corking machines can have a single head or many heads.
Machines are easily adjusted for corks/caps of required type (you will only need to perform several simple operations).
Single-head machines are intended for:
- natural push-in corks;
- screwed aluminium caps, ROPP corks with internal throat;
- ‘mushroom’ and T-shape corks fed in continuous flow;
- crimp covers with residual deformation.
Multi-head machines are intended for:
- putting on caps;
- screwing on aluminium caps;
- plastic, pre-threaded caps.
- modernisation of existing capping heads;
- installation of a new capping head on a customer’s machine.
- for different types of caps;
- for different types of dose dispensers.