Box roller tracks
Box roller tracks are mainly used for “live” storage systems with continuous movement. They allow safe conveying of cardboard boxes.
- this roller system is suitable for conveying cardboard boxes/containers weighing up to 25 kg;
- rail rollers are made of impact- and temperature-resistant plastic polypropylene (PP);
- rollers are installed in galvanized rails;
- 3 mm galvanized round steel axle is used for rollers;
- it is possible to choose tracks of various lengths from 300 to 6500 mm;
- minimum order quantity 250 pcs./length;
- the required pitch of the rollers is indicated when ordering;
- the standard colour of the wheels is yellow;
- the rollers can be used at temperatures from 30°C to +100°C. Not resistant to UV rays.
The following special wheels are available:
- Deep freezing design from -30 °C.
- Antistatic, black colour.
- The permissible temperature range is from -20 °C to +40 °C.
- Special colours are available upon request.
Multi-directional rollers are used wherever load carriers, packages, boxes or workpieces are rotated, sorted, guided, etc.
The diameter of the rollers determines the maximum loads:
- Ø 50 mm – 100 kg
- Ø 60 mm – 200 kg
- Ø 80 mm – 400 kg
More information about box roller tracks can be found in the Euroroll catalogue.
Contact by phone +370 685 680 97 or e-mail email@example.com and we will help you choose the most suitable components.