Equipment for packing into heat shrink film
These devices offer a much more economical way of packaging than packaging in (corrugated) cardboard containers. The clear film gives the product an attractive commercial appearance and allows it to be inspected without breaking the packaging.
Semi-automatic packaging machine – Minipack Torre – Media
- The device is designed for packaging small and medium-sized products: from matchboxes to boxes with dimensions up to 50 x 40 x 23 cm (length / width / height).
- Maximum capacity declared by the manufacturer – 750 rpm. The actual application in practice depends on the capabilities of the operator and the size of the package.
- This is a “two-in-one” device – film packaging and film wrapping in a thermal tunnel. Therefore, the price is more attractive than buying two separate units.
- Heat shrink film, polyethylene or polyolefin is used.
- Suitable for packing various food, pharmaceutical and office products, textiles, footwear and shipment packs.
Chamber hand packaging machine – Minipack Torre – Minima
- This device is designed for packing small and medium-sized packages not exceeding the dimensions of 35 x 24 x 14 cm (length / width / height).
- Maximum capacity declared by the manufacturer – 300 rpm. Application in practice depends on the capabilities of the operator and the size of the package.
- The device first wraps the product in a film and then wraps the thermal film around the package in a closed thermal chamber.
- The advantage of the chamber device is that the film is coated in a closed chamber, which means that there is significantly less space required to be heated up compared to other corner sealing devices.
- Allows for packaging of various products: food products, face masks, electronic components.
Currently in stock in Vilnius:
Contact us by phone +370 656 71148 or e-mail at email@example.com. Our specialists will provide you with all the necessary information, answer any questions you may have and help you to make the right decision.