PakMarkas Client Days – industry situation in Lithuania, challenges and opportunities, good practices
In October, an event was held at PakMarkas – Customer Days.
Topics discussed at the event – the situation of the engineering industry in Lithuania, its‘ challenges and opportunities, labeling issues and innovations, good engineering practises.
- Head of the PakMarkas Engineering Sales Department Vaidas Pukinskas shared personalized engineering solutions implemented by PakMarkas.
- Linpra Business Environment Manager Tomas Dovydaitis reviewed the engineering industry in Lithuania and Europe.
- Director of the company Vilnius Packaging Darius Murauskas shared the lessons learned in the robotization of the packaging production line.
- Markem Imaje’s business development manager Petr Kubsch presented digital technological innovations that make production processes more efficient and sustainable – the digital product GS1 Digital Link (with QR codes) and the Super Piezo inkjet printer.
- Kawasaki Robotics Business Development Manager Marcin Brydak presented a range of robots and cobots that are used in various industries – wood, construction, food, etc.
Thank you to everyone who participated. We are sharing some moments of the event.