Create a lasting impression using innovative and playful labels with mysterious glow-in-the-dark effect.
GLOWING LABELS. WHAT ARE THEY?
These are covered with paint that glows in the dark, also known as photoluminescent paint. It absorbs electromagnetic rays (e.g. daylight) and later radiates them by glowing in the dark and UV light.
The most commonly used colour is green because human eyes are most sensitive to green light and it glows the brightest in the dark.
WHERE ARE THEY USED?
These labels will make your product visible even in the dark and are ideally suited for companies from the tobacco, soft drinks, groceries, cosmetics, toys and other industries. Especially well suited for Premium products, but also widely used for labeling mid-tier products.
- The glow-in-the-dark labels work as a product promotion.
- Your product will become No. 1 in the eyes of a customer.
- Thanks to the unique look of your products, your brand will be remembered better.
- This is a lively way of developing friendly relationship with your customers.
- The glow effect can be creatively applied for the self-adhesive labels, shrink sleeves, banding labels, and flexible packaging. You can highlight desired aspects, for example, the background, design details, package shape, text and others.
Glow-in-the-dark shrink labels will make your brand visible 24/7. A unique package will not only attract attention, it will also help to keep it longer.
Pakmarkas specialises in the manufacturing of high-quality mid- and high-volume labels and flexible packaging of various shapes and sizes.To get advice and learn more about glow-in-the-dark labels, call our specialists at +370 5 205 29 00 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org